How to use our "Click & Collect" service
Shop on xcite.com or our mobile app & add products to your shopping cart.
Select the store you wish to pick up your items from and proceed to the checkout page to place your order.
Specify who will pickup the order (you or someone else) in the checkout page & place your order.
Head to the store within 48 hours and present your order confirmation email and invoice at the pickup booth! Terms & Conditions Apply*
How to use our "4-Hour Express Delivery" service
In your shopping cart page (and if your item is eligible for it) simply choose 4-Hour Express Delivery! Order between 7AM & 5PM and get it delivered in 4 hours. Order after 5PM & get it the next morning before 10AM. A 2.500 KD delivery charge applies. Terms & Conditions apply.**
*Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
- 1). Customers can make an order online on xcite.com and pick up the entire or part of the order from selected showrooms (eligible items only).
- 2). Customers can select the option to either pick up the order themselves or assign a different pick up person by naming him/her mentioning the civil ID number which will be visible on the online order confirmation email and invoice.
- 3). Customers must forward the order confirmation email and invoice or give a printed copy of the online order confirmation email and invoice to the person coming to pick up the products.
- 4). Orders must be picked up within a maximum of 48 hours from the selected showroom. On the day after the 48 hours have passed, the X-cite online team will call the customer to confirm if they are still willing to pick up the order or would like to cancel & receive a refund. (In case of refund, regular current procedure of refund of online procedure will be followed).
- 5). Once in showroom:
- a). Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must approach the cashier in the showroom and present their online order confirmation email and invoice (Hard copy or over mobile).
- b). Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must present their Civil ID to the cashier and allow the cashier to make a photocopy of the Civil ID.
- c). The cashier will print 2 copies of the order invoice, give 1 copy to the customer (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) and retain another copy of invoice & Civil ID copy for record keeping.
- d). Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must then head to the delivery desk and present their invoice to the person in-charge of the delivery desk to receive their order.
- 6). All pick in-store orders should be fully paid before being picked up.
- 7). Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) can only pick up their orders from the showroom(s) they had chosen when making their orders online (chosen showrooms will also be mentioned in the invoice). Chosen showrooms cannot be changed.
**4-Hour Express Delivery Terms & Conditions
- 1. Order between 10AM & 5PM and get it delivered in 4 hours. Order after 5PM & get it the next morning before 10AM.
- 2. A 2.500 KD delivery charge applies.
- 3. 4-Hour Express Delivery charges will be refunded if delivery takes place later than the promised time.
- 4. 4-Hour Express Delivery orders cannot be rescheduled. If a reschedule is required, please contact our call center on 1803535 and your order will be put into our regular delivery schedule.
- 5. 4-Hour Express Delivery is not available for the following areas: Mina Shuaiba, Mina Abdallah, Ali Sabah Al Salem, Sabah Al Ahmad, Al Julaia'a, Zour, Al Khiran, Al Wafrah, Al Nuwaiseeb, Um Al Hayman, Abdaly, Kabd, Salmi, Bneider, Magwa