Dear valued customer, please take a minute to read through our regulations for installing your brand new AC:
- Please make sure that any old air conditioning units are removed prior to our team arriving to install the new one, as we cannot re-install or move existing units.
- Our installation team are only authorized to install new ACs with newly purchased pipes. This is done to ensure proper functionality of the unit, and to guarantee your satisfaction.
Note: We will provide 5 meters of pipes free of charge for all purchased AC units above 18000 BTU and 3 meters free of charge for AC units above 12000 BTU. Every additional meter will be charged at 5 KD.
- Our installation team is not authorized to penetrate glass, ceilings, or aluminum barriers for safety and maintenance reasons.
- To ensure our team’s safety, and your satisfaction, all outdoor units will only be fitted at a maximum height of 3 meters.
- Please ensure that electricity points are within 1.5 meters of indoor units to avoid any complications at the time of installation.
Note: 36000 BTU AC units require an outdoor plug with 30 ampere power.
- Your satisfaction is our only goal, therefore, our experts may refuse to install units that are considered to be under-capacity, and will suggest the correct unit capacity to be bought. This is to ensure proper cooling throughout the hot summer months.